VI. New Genes
1. Five alleles of a for aleurone color. No symbols given as yet. See contribution by M. M. Rhoades, Columbia University, item 2.
2. A new member of the r series for aleurone color. See report by M. M. Rhoades, item 5.
3. New gene for pollen abortion pa contribution of C. R. Burnham, item 1.
4. An Rch allele of R contribution of E. G. Anderson, item 1.
5. Mutations produced by irradiation. See contribution by L. J. Stadler and co-workers.
6. Bm- b- brown midrib and tassel. Contribution of Lebedeff from Univ. of Puerto Rico.